Sunday, March 30

Post Field Camp!



Beautiful sunset, 2 Saturdays ago at Pasir Ris park, while having a bbq with my family and family friends!! Brad was having field camp.. and just like what i said on twitter "so near yet still so far".
Still can't believe how i managed to survive those days w/o talking to him.. but i did. :D
It was pretty quick too actually.. Coz i was swamped with school work. :(
I was too busy BOO. But it was good too i guess. Being busy = less time feeling sad about being missing him :B



Wednesday night for dinner with my family!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDD. I love this chicken wings!! Its just perfect. <3 We had dinner at Modesto's. Good food! There's more on my Facebook but I'm slightly lazy to post all. Hehe.



Finally switched to my iPhone fully! Idk if its a good thing, after using a blackberry for 4 years... there was no such thing as "typo" if you know what i mean! Now i have to type slowly... and it just gets on my nerves, srsly! I also switched lines! From Singtel - Starhub.. coz i thought i could get discount from my dad's line! In the end, there's a max of 4 lines for discount. :/ LAMEEEEEEEE. I shouldn't have switched. I paid $40 just for a new sim card? ARE THEY MAD?????

Btw, i laughed when Brad sent me a text with an emoji.. He doesn't usually do this. HAHAHA.

Our weekend consisted of.. Thursday supper at Simpang! Friday with Captain America! Saturday fatty day! And...... the day we all hate, book-in Sunday!
The 4 days passed really fast... but they were all good. I almost couldn't pick him up on Thursday coz of the work load i had! Wtshit, we spent 3 weeks on 1 freaking submission, and 3 hours trying to format the report. *stabs self multiple times*

Captain America was really good too! SUCH AN EXCITING TWIST! :B
He came over my place for dinner on Saturday and we went to upp thompson for desserts. SUPPOSEDLY ONLY.
But when we got there, we got tempted by Meng's Bak Chor Mee (one of my faves) so we had a bowl.. and had a waffle. 
I think we bring FATTY to a whole new level. ;)







And nahhhh. For those wondering, we didn't spend those full 4 days together! In fact, the total hours we spent was like.. less than 24 hours!! We are clingy (yes), but we both know we have other commitments too. :( And if he had 7 days a week, i'm sure we'll be spending 4 full days together. But now that army is here.. we have to settle for once a week. :/ We're just lucky they get a 4 day break after field camp, but then again.. he didn't book out last week! :O 

Sucks sucks sucks, but other people have it worse so I AM NOT COMPLAINING.

I always miss you baby! Can't wait for you to book out again. I love you my recruit. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment