Wednesday, March 5

Birthday Eve.

Brad turned 21st yesterday, 4th March!
Happy Birthday baby!!!!!!!! <3
Just like what your facebook post said, "words cant describe the amount of love i feel for you"
I feel the same way babe. Everyday i'm thankful for having you in my life. :')

It is not everyday Brad posts things on facebook in fact he doesnt even post anything -.-, therefore i was soooo shocked when i saw this. Thanks babe. :_

On the 3rd of March, which was a Monday (and his birthday eve) we were lucky enough that he didn't have to book in due to the release of A level results. Can i hear a HELL YEAHHHHHHHH? Haha. That's why we decided to spend the day together by doing what we love most.. EATING. We had some Mcdelivery, slacked like pigs at home til its almost dinner time! Btw, his surprise party on Saturday was a success. I kept laughing at how clueless he was. :*


Heehee, his dog loves using my lap as her bed and all our photos always has her face trying to lick mine. She loves me that much, im sure ;)




DINNER TIME. *slurps* I can have them again and again. :O
After dinner we took some photos outside the library coz there weren't too many people...





Sigh always looking retarded..

Tuesday morning = book in day. I came over to his place to pick him up and his mom made us english breakfast! The mom was really cute coz she texted me to come over asap to enjoy the breakfast. Hehe.
It was really good too.. however when you know your boyfriend is booking in 2 hours later, the food just starts tasting mehhhh. :/



Heehee. YES I STILL LOVE BRAD IN HIS UNIFORM. 


After that i dropped him off at Pasir Ris then i left for school. Here comes the 5 days cycle again.

I don't know when i'll get used to it. All my friends who are in the bf-in-army-club says "ahya nothing one la you'll get used to it." It's already week 5, and i'm still finding myself staring at my phone wondering when you can text me, or thinking about meeting you after school ends. :C

Til next time~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment