Saturday, March 1


Just some snippets for the month of February. Omg, i can't believe it's March already!

I can eat sushi for lifeeeeeee


First valentines day out for an official date (i think so) and it was a great one with my uni girls. <3




Random shopping day with my cherie!!


The impromptu night we drank outside zouk.. We were trying for a "poker" face. But look at what happened. We were really laughing so much. I think it took us like 3 tries at least... Lolol.

My fave hanny-yolo. :-* (he's my sistahhhh if you know what i mean :D)

Love these girls loadsssss! It just sucks how things are rough for us now.. but i love the kind of support we give each other. Cheese balls max or what!

Brad's first book out day omfg yay! Though we couldn't spend so much time together.... I'm glad i saw him <3 And dont you think he looks damn good in his uniform? Or its only me..

Annoying......


Anetta's 21st party! <3 It was a chill laid back party, and i liked it coz it had a white and yellow theme. :) Stuck to yijia most of the time coz i didnt know most of anetta's friends.. Hehe.


Thus the retarded pics. <3 This girl is back in brissy again :(
But that's okay coz she'll be back in August for good!! No more long distance r/s with her.
HAHAHAHA.



This photo was taken on Monday when the 3 fools flew off to Aussie.
Wowwww we had a complete picture. For once.
Had a great hugging, teasing and laughing session with them.
Gonna see navin and clement in 9 months i guess.. (boy am i glad brad is only in army)

Last night, I had a funny convo with brad in the car before getting out to go for supper at upp thompson.

Me: Do you think i should bring my cardigan? Will it be hot?
Brad: You tell me ah. If what youre wearing is decent. Then you think if you should wear your cardigan.
Me: Huh? But it's only a tank top. So should i?
Brad: I won't tell you. You think which is right la.

(dots. I was wearing a tanktop + shorts, which i think is totally normal. haha. take a look at my protective boyfriend please. who won't "tell" me. it made me laugh though. sigh. i love you babe. and he claims he doesn't mind what i wear..... baby you're a joke sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment