Tuesday, December 31

Today's New Year's Eve but... 




A sneak peak of what i've been up to. The past few weeks.
I supposedly have 3 weeks of "Christmas Break" but it's a scam.
I have exams in January + two assignments to submit when school starts next week.
I had my fair share of fun and slacking (hehe time dedicated to studying was spent chatting away, lazing, twitter, instagram.. You get my drift) but now with 1 week left.. I have to spend most of my waking hours doing work related shit. :'(
Sometimes i just want to cry. Sit down and cry.
I don't know what i'm doing... and i don't know what i'm studying.
It doesn't help that I can't meet Brad coz he's down with stomach flu after he got back from his trip overseas... Not that I NEED to see him but i wanted to. I can't though.

Sigh............. I keep looking for an END in things. But I don't see any. :(
Not a happydappy post on the last day of 2013.
I gave up with the resolution shit too btw. Why change when the new year comes?
Shouldn't you be aiming to be a better person every single day?
What even.. People who say "I'll stop clubbing next year" EXCUSES.
If you wanted to do it, you would've done it.
Besides you also know that you wouldn't quit. QUIT LYING TO YOURSELF BITCH.

Hahaha. Anyway, that was actually one of my resolutions last year.
IT HAPPENED OKAY. I stopped the clubbing scene. And i'm fucking proud.
I even hate clubbing now. The crowd. The desperate guys. Slutty girls throwing themselves at guys.
I mean yeah i was a party girl back then BUT I NEVER FUCKEN DID SHIT WITH NO MAN.
I am proud to say that i am a "grinding virgin" + "make out with random guys virgin" in clubs.
(You can't say dancing close to a guy friend is grinding coz hello its packed. What i mean is purposely grinding random guys to omg whatever *pukes*)

I think my 2013 appreciation post should be separated because.. this post is just too angsty to be happy already. I don't even know if i have time for that. :(

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR FOLKS.
Go kiss your random bunny :*


No comments:

Post a Comment