Monday, November 25

Goodbye Old Laptop

1. Someone that keeps me falling in love with them over and over again.
2. Someone with eyes so beautiful they make me wish you didn’t blink.
3. Someone who thinks my bed hair is adorable.
4. Someone who also dreams of having a perfect marriage after a perfect wedding.
5. Someone I would rather talk to than sleep, even when one of us has to wake up early.
6. Someone who is a part time lover and a full time friend.
7. Someone who will make sure that my doors are locked at night before they leave.
8. Someone who isn’t afraid to wipe away my tears.
9. Someone who will hold my hand and then smile when I look at them in wonder.
10. Someone who would lay me on their chest whenever I’m tired or sleepy.
11. Someone who is not too proud to say I’m sorry.
12. Someone who will leave a light on for me, even though they prefer to sleep in the dark.
13. Someone that cares to listen to my pointless stories.
14. Someone who understands a kiss on the hand or cheek can mean just as much as one on the lips.
15. Someone who would bring a ladder to my house to help me sneak out my second storey window just for the excitement, even though we can go out the front door.
16. Someone who wouldn’t let my opinions affect their own.
17. Someone who sprays his favorite hoodie with his cologne before giving it to me.
18. Someone who still tries to impress you even though they know they got you.
19. Someone who doesnt need a reason to say “I love you”.
20. Someone who encourages me to go for my dreams even if that means being apart for awhile.
21. Someone who is short of perfect but more than wonderful.
22. A mutual addiction.
23. Someone who thinks that I’m the best thing that ever happened.

Currently clearing my old laptop right now...
Looking through all the pics i took back in 2008 til present?
Wow. Made my heart cramp up a bit :/
Just reliving those days. Dont get me wrong though, i'm VERY VERY happy + contended right now.
I wouldn't wanna change anything. :)

I found this on one of my notes too. I wonder why I saved it back then?
Reading it now made me realise how different love really feels once you feel it.
And how you'd do everything just to make sure things dont change.
Recently, somebody told me how "different" I am now.
But in a good way ofcourse.
I think my parents realised that too. Somehow.
I don't regret whatever that happened for the past 20 years of my life.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment