Wednesday, November 20

So i was swamped with school work and feeling really stressed up and moody and tension-y.. AND I GOT MAD AT THIS BOY. Lawlllll. But guess who still came, and bought food for me coz i skipped lunch!

THISSSSS BOY DID. <3




So he accompanied me at home to do my work.... and we got bored for a bit so we took the ugliest set of photos anybody can ever imagine. =))







Makes me laugh every time i see it. I guess having this on my phone will be good.
Especially at this period.
Where things are so... ugh in school :(

Sometimes when things go wrong.. even on days when Brad and I fight, at the end of the day i'd be thankful. For having someone like him. With me. To tolerate my nonsense. My moodswings. My irrational moments. My crazy moments, child-like.. and many more. :')
I think finding someone you love, that loves you back is by fate? And by luck too. Tbh, i'm not too sure also. HAHAHA.
But i thank God for blessing me with this boy. I've had other relationships before this, but i am very sure that none of them felt this way.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment