Monday, October 21

Monday.. blues?

My Monday turned out rather differently. I was otw to school when I felt a sudden pain in my stomach. It worsened by the minute so I thought "Ok by the time i reach marymount station, i'll go to the toilet." BUT I DIDN'T EVEN REACH SERANGOON IN PEACE. What the flying fuck. I really thought I was gonna faint coz things got blurry and my hearing was getting muffled already. I didn't expect my tummy ache to be thaaaat severe (damn food that couldn't wait to get out).

I was feeling lucky to reach the toilet at Nex safely.. but gah. Never again. I've had such intense tummy aches before but it was always at home. Anyway I was gonna be late for school already, and since i'd only be missing 4 hours of lectures, I decided to head home and rest. I studied at home ofcourse. Half studying, half resting. And around 5pm, I flew to Tanjong Pagar to pick up my favourite boy from his first day at work. *cue for best girlfriend award* JUST KIDDING.

Idk why, but i'm always missing this boy.. Still. :(
I always thought things get better the "longer" the relationship is.
You guys need each other less.
Meet less.
But still love the same?
I don't think so. I always wondered how other couples survived on meeting once a week only. :O
I guess I'll have to make do with the 1 hour meetings with Brad now coz we're both busy with school and work?
I guess on a scale of 0 to extremely clingy, Brad and I falls on 99%. HAHAHAHAHA.


Whatever beans. Meeting Brad for 1.5 hours today totally made up the shitty Monday I had.
Blues. Tummy ache. Lonely day at home. 
Thanks babe. <3

(this is actually a wordy post, wow)

No comments:

Post a Comment