Sunday, October 27

Weekends w/ Brad

Having an iphone means more random pics.. All the time. =]

I thought this week passed way too slowly. :/ Loads of shitty things happened in between this week but i'm glad its all over now.

On Thursday, Brad and I had Swee Choon after work/school! WOOPEE. =]
Ate like.. a pig. As usual. I think that's the only thing we do. EAT.
The salted egg custard pau..... mhmm hmm. I'd always come back just for that! :)
Thanks for the treat babe. <3 Though your day's pay is prolly gone for that night already.. (We ate a lot, shit!)


Friday came and it was a movie dayyyyyyy! :) It's been quite awhile since we watched a movie outside. I guess that's another thing about us, we're lazy too! We prefer chilling at home.. or maybe that's just me. Heh. But town is uber boring already.. I'm always in town with my friends ever since... I can remember! Secondary school!!! I think i've memorised town well enough to be blindfolded, in a wheelchair and still be able to navigate well w/o getting lost.

Anyway we watched About Time! It was my request and I was a tad scared he'll find it boring (well yknow guys.. and this Brad prefers movies where people die... Maybe that's why he liked it. Coz the dad died! N'aww! I'm just kidding.) SUCH A GOOD SHOW! I actually teared.. Not those typical boy-meets-girl-they-fall-inlove-oh-there's-an-issue-but-love-will-conquer-all-happily-ever-after kind. :')



:* Can't get enough of this!



Saturday came and we went to church together! I tried studying earlier in the day, but my neck ache and lazy bones got the better of me.. Pfft. Quite an unproductive day, but that's alright cause I liked the priest's sermon / homily.

"Love til it hurts."
"Love w/o sacrifice isn't love. And sacrifice w/o love isn't sacrifice."
(Along those lines, but yes! I thought it was true!)

Had Laksa + Max Brenner's after :)
WHAT DID I TELL YOU? Fatties5eva right.



Lulz, I look like poo but i like this pic! We watched soccer after, and ManUtd won surprisingly! CLAPSCLAPSCLAPS! =] Then we watched a bit more of shows but yeah, basically he used my fat thighs as his pillow. :/ :) :*
Now it's Sunday. No more dates. No more hugs + kisses. Time to focus in school.
I BADLY NEED TO CATCH UP IN THERMODYNAMICS! :/
Every fucken lecture is like.. another burden for me. I'm so lost, I can actually cry :'(
Another week to fight for til the great weekends.
Plus my mom's finally coming back.
It's been a month, Mom. I miss you :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment