Saturday, October 19


My dinner last night (soft shell crab + avocado shake) with Joel and Yong Ming! :>
It was an impromptu dinner date but it was a good one!
Feeling really proud and happy for all my poly friends who got into OCS (Officer Cadet School, right?)
I was rather shocked though, coz I know like 10 people who got in? Maybe more? And i was thinking "huh? I thought it was tough to get in?" HAH.
Over dinner with loads of army talk, I also realised how my "closest" guy friends in poly actually ended up with good vocations? Like OCS, Commando, and even NDU.
I don't choose my friends, i just always end up befriending the better ones i think.. HAHAHAHAHA! I AM JUST KIDDING.

This week felt rather week without Brad around! :/
But that's alright coz he's coming back today! :)
I am sort of scared of how army will be like for both of us? 
I definitely do not fancy all the stories of sufferings.. I mean I can't imagine Brad going through them, but I know he has to. *shrugs*

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment