Sunday, June 9

life rants. why life? i dont understand.

Life's been busy with work. At the office.
Yay me? I think not. Working at the office (aside from the good pay) can get really boring, and the waking up can just suck my non existent dick all the time. Ugh.
It also feels like my life is so mundane cause all i do is work til 530pm, meet my boyfriend or friends for dinner and then its time to sleep early cause another cycle repeats the next day.
What's worse is that i can't exactly choose the days i'm working, so i am actually considering to quit (HAHAHA) and work back in ewf... but maybe i'll just think more maturely (suck it up, you're 20).

I've been missing out a lot in terms of time with the boyfriend and friends.
Yeah yeah the clingy relationship issues everyone has, but i do try to balance everything out.
Trust me when i say that time is always not enough. Meh. :[

Uni is also starting in September, and i have to admit.. though i hoped to get accepted, i am the least excited about it. Seniors telling me personal experiences and i'm just like "WHAAAAAT THE FUCK DID I SIGN UP FOR?"

Nobody told me life would be this way... where was the warning?
I am just kidding. I'll stop being melodramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment