Wednesday, May 8

Because it's rare that i'm at home doing nothing....
Well that's cause I tend to be out working, or meeting Brad, or other people.

My April was pretty much burnt cause of camp, but it was a fucken good one yeah. :)



My last ever one with Ozocci. I kinda miss how "tired" and "dirty" I felt throughout the week of camp. The high moments. The low moments (awww cheer team :'C ). The 3 in the morning roof top almost getting killed by lightning but no i think i wouldve died due to excessive laughter. Getting stuck in a lift with a cockroach... -.- But that's all over now. Awwwwww. At least i'm glad my last memory of TP was a kewl one. :}






Then there was Phuket during the Songkran festival.
I THINK I CAN COUNT IN MY HANDS THE MOMENTS I FELT DRY... Sigh.
It was a fun experience though. I would go back to Phuket... well Phi Phi Islands, yes. Not Patong.. Mhmm.
Or just travel to Boracay since I haven't before. :C




Sentosa with my cousins just last weekend!




And last but not least, the Equarius Hotel thingymabob (i really dont know what the occasion was called cause it was like a party but not really, like a staycation but not really so yeah) with mah love. ;)

Dug out pics from facebook cause I was lazy............. couldve dugged more but then again, I am lazy.
Scared to start uni in September. I don't even know if i should start uni now...
Or where.
WHY LIFE, WHY? Why are you like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment