Thursday, February 7

sweet nothings.


 @ Manhattan Fish Market while waiting for our dinner-ish (with Maran) 

After seeing this.... I kind of understood why people would say "You look like a kid." and how i'd get checked for nc16 movies. It's actually almost true. I don't see how thissss looks like 20.
Maybe I am a kid... still. Somehow, in the process of growing, I was left behind by all the other '93 babies.
I do think I am matured.. enough. :)

@ the computer labs while waiting for tutorials to start.
Self-proclaimed cutie..... HAHAHA. But you have to admit.. he is cute. =D 


I am excited for tomorrow!
1) It's a Friday.
2) I end at 1pm (i end at 6pm on normal fridays, from 9am so yes please let me rejoice)
3) Shopping + movie with BRADDDDLEY!!!!!








P.S.
I don't think i look like 14 here..... or 12. or 16. HEH. And i like this pic. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment