Tuesday, February 5

half of my heart.

It wouldn't be long before all THESE are gone.... I hate how I suck with withdrawal symptoms. 




That Friday night I met my friends in Town... and we almost Zouk-ed with whatever we're wearing (because really, who cares.........) but then we didn't (because of certain reasons) thus leading to having an epic Saturday the very next week. *winks*




Random school night dinner with my class clique. :)





I was browsing through my archives and I realised how "cool" it is to read back and be like "OMG YES THAT HAPPENED" before. Now I wish I blogged more.. because they're all good memories. Yes? I kinda dislike the fact that I got so LAZY while I was in Aussie because there's nothing much to read... and I lost my iTouch a few weeks back *insert face palm and heart shatters over here* That's when I realised that YES THAT WHITE THING SERVED A LOT OF PURPOSE FOR ME. Things I took for granted. Things I wish I still had...... *sniff* How do I skype? Instagram? Watch HIMYM or Suits when i'm too bored while waiting for annoying late people to arrive? I have to rely on BORROWING. Sucks to be silly sometimes.

But then again, nothing you can't replace... Can't wait for le parents to change out of their ip4s so I can get the "handmedowns" (nope it isnt bratty, its leftover things nobody wants alright) or save enough cash to buy the newest itouch. WHICH IS EXCESSIVELY PRETTY BTW. Or just buy an ip5?
.............
Still can't see myself w/o a blackberry though.

Ah well. Like what my dad always says.. beggars can't be choosers.
I dont have valid reasons to complain about the old iTouch, or my empty ipod nano (dafuck the songs got deleted, smh) because at least there's music to help me get by.

I should bring out my camera more often, take pics, blog about good days..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment