Monday, November 19

Grateful. :)



Legitimate happiness. My second half of 2012 has been a real roller coaster so far.
So much has changed, comparing to 2011. Or even the beginning of this year.
I am NOT complaining, of course.


  • CPTC, got so much closer to my class + made new ones. 'Til now, its still unexplainable as to when and how we go this close...
  • Adelaide Internship. Made me realise so much about life and myself.
  • Loving parents, family, 2nd family in Aussie, and my friends.
  • Completing my major project which made me feel like 10000kg of stress off my shoulders.
  • Last semester in school!!! I really feel kinda crappy about this one because tbt, i do NOT want to graduate yet because I can't visualize myself outside of Temasek Polytechnic. Do i work? Study? If so where? Although the current work load in school (3 tests + 3 ongoing projects this week, r u insane omgzxcccccc) is starting to stress me out *insert sad emoticons over here*, I'd wanna stay.
Yeah I guess I should talk about the current change in my relationship status as well. After months of feeling crappy everytime I hear something somewhere, I realised that at the end of the day, its MY happiness.. MY life.. and MY problem. It's even more ridiculous if I hear fake rumors flying around. UH ONCE AGAIN, ARE YOU ALL THAT BORED OF YOUR OWN LAME AND MISERABLE LIVES?

Ahwell.. I do feel content with every blessing I have. Right now. :) Could not ask for more. :)
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment