Sunday, March 18

Batam for a weekend. :)

At Turi Beach resort.

Corridor to our rooms!



Dad in the background.

Shared a room with my sister because the 5 of us can't obviously fit in one. Heh.

The hotel room had mirrors for walls, which Andy found scary. 

Obligatory toilet picture.

How the rooms looked like!









Bad quality picture, woops. We had buffet for dinner and there was a live band playing. Pretty lovely, yes. <3

Got lazy to take pics of the food~

Unlimited satay, and bbq-ed prawns. That were peeled. WOAH.
I ate 10 sticks, at least. *burrrrps*


Next morning, my messy bed and Mr. Heart.


Time for breakfast! :D



Before checking out! (sorry but there was something addictive with taking pics with mirrors)

Forced to go to Batam last weekend because my parents' tennis club had some outing to Batam.
Parents + kids, yes.
Parents played tennis, yes.
That's why I was stuck with my siblings. Hah hah.
It could've been better though, if the kids were actually TEENS. Haha.
It was better than expected actually. :)
I had fun. A perfect tan line would've been greater too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment