Wednesday, March 21

Insomnia.

So it's gonna be 8am. I think the only sleep I got was about 2 hours. Couldn't fall asleep, and when I did.. I woke up after 2 pathetic hours around 5am, and i've been up ever since. Sigh. I don't know if it's the amount of things going through my mind, or just simply the fear of falling asleep. Over thinking kills. If this continues, i'd probably die of exhaustion. Lol. (I just stated an example of my paranoia)

Well since my i'm pretty much alone, and my thoughts are running wild... I guess i'll blog some wordy post nobody will bother reading because it's too long and boring. Getting it out of my head will still be good too. :)

KONY2012. Some people don't understand the fuss and why he should be popular. Others are annoyed with everyone sharing videos and tweeting for like a few days. It did work right? If you wanna spread something, keep talking about it. Curious people (annoyed, but they were thinking "wtf is this shit? might be some dope shit, better check it out. I don't wanna be the 'loser' who doesn't know) will type Kony on google and about half an hour later, they know. Then they'll think it's annoying how "SHARING" won't help and people who share are hypocrites cause they don't even donate and all that shit. I MEAN LIKE WHUT. When I watched the video, I actually felt sad. Not the first time I felt sad for the less fortunate, but the moment of sympathy was there. I shared it because it was easy. Clicking a button, tweeting. Helping spread the word. Yeah I might not do something to actually help the kids, but if you raise enough awareness, some people who are capable of helping might be able to. Eg. if I told my parents about it they might actually donate a few bucks, right? Not like I was being a "sudden activist" and pretending I care so much. But maybe some really do.

AUSTRALIA. In a little more than 2 months, I'm flying off. It is actually scary. Being alone. Having no friends. Different timezone. Not physically being with the people I care most about. Sometimes I wonder why I got the internship. I couldn't decide if I wanted it or not, and I thought since I was happy about both, going for the interview wouldn't hurt. I GOT IT. Mixed emotions. Ahhhhhh~ But now i'm here. I don't know what to expect. It's exciting, and really scary too. :( :) I guess God have plans. LIKE HOW HE DIDN'T LET ME SLEEP RIGHT NOW, but aside from that..... Hoping to get A for my MP though. Woopeedoo.

WORK. Work at EwF is actually fine. Better. New set of workers. New environment. Start of the "hello i'm Shannon" thingo. Okay my thoughts are dry. I'm so fucking lazy. HAHA.
Speaking of, work later at 4pm. Goodluck to me. :>

"So who's gonna watch you die? #nowplaying"

No comments:

Post a Comment