Wednesday, March 14

Fragile.

I think it's really scary how fragile life is.
I MEAN, yeah. Too often (like me) we take it for granted.
We expect to wake up every morning, we don't imagine ourselves tripping, slipping, choking, getting robbed (in singapore at least).
Yet people die everyday.

Yeah i guess i am affected because another pretty close friend of mine had a loss of someone really dear to them. Again. Just in December, I was feeling this emotional and scared.
I can never imagine my dad going away. NEVER. 
I don't know. I guess I don't handle losses pretty well.

I should stop thinking that life is useless, and i'm living for nothing.

Today, I'm thankful for my parents. Really. My parents came to the meet the parents for my internship. My dad even took half day at work (yes i am that precious yay ^^)
I'm happy how my parents are willing to spend so much on me.
It's pretty.... weird for me to spend thousands for an internship where I can have one in Singapore... WITH PAY. But, yes. I love them just the same. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment