Wednesday, April 23

I didn't choose the fat life, the fat life chose me.

Here's some pictures of the food that went inside Brad and my bellies during his block leave.

Noodles + waffles for supper on Sunday!
$2.50 chicken rice for lunch on Monday!
Sashimi feast on Monday night!
Okay, i didn't eat his dog.. but it was a cutie pic of Elly on my lap while i studied hehe.
Bak Ku Teh for dinner on Tuesday! We had ice cream after this, but i forgot to snap a pic!
Cheapthrills for $1 amidst all the school work
SIGHPIE my date ignoring me :( Kidding babe!! Nah he wasn't. Apparently i 'always' ignore him first.. so he'll use his phone. =)) BUT I WAS SNAPPING PICS OF YOU, YOU DOOFUS. :-*
Creamier in Toa Payoh! Definitely must go~ :)
Nomzzzzzzzzzzzz.
<3<3
Kway Chap on Saturday around my area!
Paella for lunch on Easter Sunday! ^^

Heehee. So on Easter Sunday, after the service.. my parents told us not to get changed first because THEY HID 4 EGGS AROUND THE HOUSE. Each child must find 1 egg (fair & square), and the fastest person can find 2 eggs!! AND IT'S MEEEEE~ Mwahahaha. I found the eggs within 2 minutes. Idk if i'm just lucky, but yeah! My parents said "okay enough give your siblings some eggs" HAHAHAHA. It was equivalent to money okay. (see pic below, momma handing me some cash)

I know Easter egg hunt is for children.. but hey, we're all young at hearts! I actually thought it was fun. :D



And that summarises my week last week. So much food with Brad.. such fatties forever. <3
This is the last week of "Easter Holiday"(more like assignment month).. assignments are almost completed! Success. Managed to complete most within 3 weeks? Now i'm rushing to study for exams!

I hope everybody is okay! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment