Tuesday, March 18

Mondays are good when i'm with you!


Another Monday @ Standing Sushi Bar with my love!! :D
Srsly, i think i can endorse for them with the frequency of my visits.
Sashimi didn't disappoint (as always) and the King Prawn Roll was so darn good as well.
Staring at that picture makes me drool and like want to come back tomorrow!!

Cabbed over to Bedok after my lab ended yesterday.. Had a quickie lunch and just chilled at Brad's place! We had a long talk about army and field camp and sigh.. Sometimes life gets tough.
In reference to my previous post, I'm personally not excited about 2014 because of Brad's national service. But then again, sometimes you are forced to look on the brighter side of things instead of focusing on your misery. (also, i think I'm already in a better place compared other couples who are doing LDR! Or those who don't even have anybody.. *slaps self for complaining so much*)

Truth be told, i'm glad to have uni life to distract myself with.
I'm also thankful for my friends (pillars of support) and family!!
Don't get me wrong, life isn't THAT bad or THAT emotional.
I just prefer life with Brad around... :)
(hashtag clingy lor)


I hate how Brad smokes.. but i have this thing for guys who smoke?
Like it looks good whenever they light the cigg, or when they smoke.. 
So even if i frikkin hate the smell, i would gladly stand next to him and ogle. HEHE.



Wrote his this little note too! Some motivation (hopefully) for field camp.
Stories from my friends about field camp sucks, O-KAY.
It's just horrible...... I'm pretty sure he'll be fine though. I SURE HOPE SO. Hehe.
I told him the little pink clip was my "heart" and that i gave it to him so he "has it" wherever he goes.
SWEET OR WHATTTTTTT!!
N'aww just kidding. Actually, there's a secret polaroid inside the letter and i had to make sure the polaroid doesn't slip out (he's supposed to get surprised when he opens the letter but shit he saw the polaroid already ughhhhh)
I was teasing him and telling him he has to clip the heart on his chest / helmet / field pack if not i'd be mad. And he was half scared i was serious. HAHAHA.

I should probably do my assignment now.. and my lab report.. and take a shower.

Btw, any tips on losing inner flabby thighs?????

No comments:

Post a Comment