Monday, February 10

Wedding bells.


Flew to Manila on Wednesday night for my cousin's wedding, which was on Friday.
Thursday was filled with random shopping, pigging out and I decided to get a haircut!







WEDDING DAY!!

Since the wedding was held in a town called Tagaytay, we had to drive down to the location for about 2 hours? Longer if there was traffic. I think the day was just filled with unlucky-ness. Firstly, the make up artist came and took longer than expected to do our hair and make up. Then there was some miscommunication that caused us to waste 30 mins of driving back and forth for nothing. Then there was slight traffic?? The wedding was at 2pm.. and at 130pm we were like 30 mins away from the location. Decided to get changed at a random toilet on the way (we couldn't even check into the hotel to change cause there was no fucking time) then rush to church. BUT WE TOTALLY GOT LOST AND MISSED THE RIGHT TURN. We couldve made it in time, if we didnt waste yet another 30 mins going back and forth. Ahhhhhhh. :( Basically, I (and my cousin) didnt get to walk down the aisle before the bride did. But well, that's that and phew. We came in time to see my cousin (the bride) walk down the aisle teary-eyed, and her groom (my cousin in law now) tearing as well.

It was a teary moment for me too. :') Seeing both of them cry coz they the day they've been waiting for finally came. The whole wedding was overwhelming. The church was beautiful, and the reception was held in a garden (instead of the usual hotels) because my cousin wanted a "rustic vintage" theme.
Here's some photos ( some taken, some found online)!
Seeing it makes me wanna get married NOW too. Hahahahaha. But i've got a long way to go..... and i dont even know if things will change. We shall see ;)




Entourage!



The pic I uploaded on instagram. IS IT JUST ME?? OR EVERYBODY ELSE HATES MAKE UP?
I srsly couldn't wait to remove the make up... and looking at myself with make up (though it wasnt that thick) makes me feel weird. It makes me feel fake. Hah I prefer my make up less face 

Church! I can't wait for my own church wedding as well. :) Now I realise the importance of "same-religion-relationships". Though there is NOTHING wrong with inter-religion marriages, I realised I can't have my own wedding in a church if my partner comes from a different religion. I can't say my vows in front of a priest, nor can I wear a beautiful gown and walk down the aisle. Thank God Brad is Catholic as well.. For now at least my boyfriend is the same religion as me thus no worries in this part.


My cutiepie nephew. Aww. Look at him. :D


Reception / dinner place! :)



Table with crazy cousins and the groom and bride!

<3

One of my faves :*

This was when the "party" started. 

Heehee my other loved cousin :*



There are more pictures!! Can't wait to see how the official pictures turn out :D
I'll prolly upload them here as well. Hehe.




On a sadder note:

Its been a week since Brad enlisted. Two more fucking weeks, damn it. Time is slow. :-[
I'm getting used to his absence but i sorta dont want to :(

Michy and Yijia's flying off soon too.
Everybody's leaving.
I fucking h8 it.




No comments:

Post a Comment