Saturday, January 25

4 DAYS OF FREEDOM.



Exams are finally over (plus assignment-less). *cue confetti*
Sadly, I don't feel any sense of achievement because I think I screwed up 3 papers.
Or rather, 3 out of 5 papers were so uncalled for. I literally froze in one and my hands were shaking uncontrollably when I realised I had an hour left to make my brain work TO PASS the fucken paper.
A pass. That's all I was aiming for already. WHAT HAPPENED TO FIRST CLASS HONOURS AND BEING A PROCESS ENGINEER AND WHATNOT? Gone. Nada. N/A.
I even drew a ginormous sad face :( on one question I totally had no idea how to complete. Maybe my lecturer will give me sympathy marks? ;;)

The horrible-ness aside, Bradley picked me up after my last paper on Thursday! :)
Then we successfully drove to Tanjong Beach Club. Hashtag TEAMWORK BABY.
We didn't know how to drive, but with GPRS and my awesome map reading skills + sensible thinking.... Okay fine baby, you get some credit too coz I made a mistake and brought us to Palawan beach instead. LOL.

Super chill time by the beach / pool and drinking some cooling drinks.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. I really had a great time!
Photos with awesome + cute stamps simply because.... i am not a slut.
Kidding, it had nothing to do with slutness. I just dont like the idea of my bare skin being exposed FREELY for public. I mean not that openly I guess. 



"I could watch you for a lifetime, you're my favourite movie. "<3

Then we had an awesome mini staycation woohoo for 30 hours together. :) 

Last night, after leaving Brad (call us clingy but i was sad and i missed him immediately) I met my poly girls and it was a great catch up after 6 months I think? :)
We did nothing but miss poly life and updates on our current one.



And right now, i'm on my mac. Aimlessly on tumblr, facebook, twitter, some blogs.. Drinking my fave earl grey tea. <3
Such is life.. for 4 days. :/
(Tell me about it, which asshole will set the timetable for the semester with a 4 day break in between. RIGHT?)

Chinese New Year is coming, after that.. Brad is enlisting. Le sigh. Time is suddenly too fast.
We did talk about having a future together (because we both want it).
I really want it. I know it wouldn't be easy coz i'll be so busy in uni and he'll be too busy serving the nation.. and we have other commitments like family and friends and omgggggggg. The thought is just suffocating me right now. Sobsyyyyyyy.

I guess whatever happens, will happen. And as long as we're both trying, things will turn out fine.
I want a life with Brad because... I don't know how else to explain it but yes, I love him.
Nothing has changed for the past 1 year plus we've been together.
I'll miss you baby. But like I promised, i'll toughen it out. For you. :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment