Tuesday, December 17


Definitely something i'd look / eat forever. ;)


Impromptu clubbing last Saturday!! :O
I was half way through my Christmas shopping when Brad's sister asked us if we wanted to go.
We were more of a "NO" at first (or maybe me, coz i was really tired + lazy) but well we decided (or i decided) to fuck it so we went.

Pretty decent night. Not so crowded (but i've never experienced a very crowded Attica anyhow). AND I PUKED. Lol. It was the overflowing dinner i guess. Not cause i was too drunk.. but well, my party vibe was definitely switched on. Now I feel like going tomorrow again! :O But nawwww. I need to keep reminding myself that this "Christmas Holidays" IS A SCAM. I need to use it to study for my exams in January..


Visited Michy at work on Friday after school! :) We just chilled.... as usual.
Gosh imma mis this girl once she's gone to Brisbane ;(
Yes another favourite person of mine leaving me behind.
(YIJIA YOU ARE ONE OF THEM :( )


Christmas is next week. I can't fucken wait.

I wonder who still reads this.. but well, I wanna keep memories for when i'm older and get some brain disease (just like in The Notebook..) Well, you'll never know. ;)


Oh anyway, I saw this article from fb.. HERE and i thought this part was pretty true.

5. It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.

It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
There are billions of people in this world. To an alien we would all look the same, unless that alien got to know someone, to care for them, to love them. They would then look different from everyone else. This is what I believe this quote to be about. You don’t find someone important, or love them, just because they exist. It is the time you have spent together, the things you have battled through, the memories you have built, that make them so important to you. As ‘The Little Prince’ says “I have made him my friend, and now he is unique in the whole world”.

2 comments:

  1. omg I just read this bb! Hahaha
    Although I left for bne but you were never left behind k! :* :* :*
    I'm here for you anytime during these 2 months :D

    ReplyDelete