Sunday, September 15

SUNDAY CURRENTLY

So I was randomly reading blogs. Decided to do what wild-spirit is doing. (I love reading her blog btw) I figured why not! It's a pretty boring Sunday anyway. =]


  • reading random stuff on facebook, twitter, tumblr and blogs. No book to read for me at the moment, but maybe i'll pop by the library tonight
  • writing blog entries and stuff on my 2013 organiser
  • listening to my dad talk on the phone and my grandma/grandpa's snores
  • thinking if i should take a shower soon
  • smelling the noodles my mom is currently cooking
  • wishing time to slow down coz i'm not keen to start university life thought i'm excited for The Killers on Saturday :D
  • hoping to get a good "last week of holidays"
  • wearing my secondary school shirt and some bear boxers (sleeping clothes cause yes, I haven't showered)
  • loving my boyfriend (hahaha cheeseballs, lol)
  • wanting some sushi right now
  • needing to take a dump pretty soon
  • feeling rather sleepy coz it's a rainy Sunday afternon
  • clicking around facebook, tumblr, and youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment