Friday, September 6


It's a Friday night.. yet i'm alone at home because I received some bad news. My grandparents were supposed to arrive today.. but unfortunately, something went wrong with their passports and I don't know when they'll be coming now.. MY FACE WENT LIKE ^ THAT WHEN I READ MY MOM'S MESSAGE. Hmmmm. Kinda lost the mood for a feel good Friday. :/

I had the shock of my life when i went to Yijia's blog and saw my selfie pic there. :O
Reading what she wrote made my heart tear too.. awww.
I told you I will be here for you when you need me.. and i'm just sticking with my word! :)








My first week of "holidays" just came to an end. :O It was a good one I guess. Gymmed with Debra, ran rounds with Brad, met Mich for some girl time shopping. Saw this pair of shorts that I wanted to gettttt but i'm rather TIGHT in cash at the moment so i had to let it go..

Some random pics from my phone! :}

My fave cutie pie last month! <3

Some flashy pic during one of our parent's bbqs. 

My michybichy on a failed suntanning day!

My #1 love... when Brad isn't around. Hehe.

Shitster.. my half shit half sister. HAHAHA i still love you.

Days at work with Sarah and Althea makes it more.. worthwhile.

"POOP" my silly dogs. :* (kidding babe, if you see this)

CURRENTLY HYPED UP FOR THIS!!! :D Yes i want time to slow down, but i kinda want it to hurry up too cause of this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment