Friday, August 23

Start of something.


SEYFERT 8.
My company for the past few days at Sarimbun camp.
I'm not too sure if it's just me, but I think I am way TOO old for camps. Playing games. Running around. Like, I cant gaf anymore. So i didn't exactly enjoy the first day.. but the second day got better. And my group pretty much bonded as well. :) We were the slackiest group I think.. cause we actually got told off "in a nice way" to be more active. HAH!

Pretty impressed with SIT's orientation camp though. 700 freshies, and the food was fab? We had pastamania for the first day. The buffet wasn't too bad either. Plus we had a goodie bag that had things we would actually use like a portable charger? And a dj to end off the last night. :> It was almost like clubbing minus the heels, pretty clothes, and alcohol (not really). Plus everyone was smelly from 16 hours of camp activities so that's extreme sweat condition.. Yuck. I can't believe Deb and I actually stayed til the lights went on. The music was really gooooood anyway. =]

So my university life is finally starting. In a month's time.. 
Can't wait to for Brad to end his exams.. and hopefully get 3 weeks of freedom before I go on super busy mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment