Saturday, July 27

always.



HAHAHAHAHA this pic is so funny. I absolutely adore Bradley's dog, Elly. :}

Andddddd just like that, July's almost over. Been having happy days. More happy days actually. I still don't like how work is, but I only have about 3 weeks left to deal with it. I AM SLOWLY LEARNING TO DEAL WITH IT.

Idk if its just me, my age, or its normal.. but i've grown tired of people. I actually prefer being alone than having forced conversations with people. I get lazy to meet friends. Sometimes i wonder if its a crime to be happy when it feels like everybody else feels sad. I'll wonder when my happiness will expire.

Then i realise that i'm overthinking. I'll stop, and wish i wasn't that alone after all.






Will you still love me when i've got nothing but my aching soul?

No comments:

Post a Comment