Thursday, November 29

Andes family loving.


Dad said i ruined this photo.. LOLOL okay fine i did.








Dinner-ed at PS Cafe on Sunday. We took pictures because daddy brought his camera out!

I think one of the best things in the world is having a family that's close to you.
I know I don't always get along with my mother (i am the black sheep of the family HAHAHAHAHA) and i'm always "out" and getting scolded for treating the house as a "hotel" but hey i do spend time with them too. I try to go home more often weekly... :>

I'm happy my parents are.. who they are. Especially how supportive and loving and always giving us the best they can. Sometimes I feel "spoiled" by them cause... I do get what I want most of the time. ;)
But that's also because i do not wish for impossible things like a palace or an airplane.

As for my siblings.. well my sister is always there when i need her. And my little bro acts like my older brother sometimes... makes me feel sucky as his older sister actually. Like last night, he waited for me to come home from clubbing cause he thought i'd be drunk... I dont quite remember how i got to my bed but my brother was there to help me. Heeee. It was annoying how he was imitating my walk of shame to the bed though.

No comments:

Post a Comment