Monday, October 1

because i'd rather do this than do my major project..


1. Full name.
Shannon Andrea Santibanez Andes (name in i.c.)

2. Zodiac Sign.
Gemini

3. 3 fears.
1) ghosts
2) weird insects and lizards and ew stuff
3) ferocious pets?

4. 3 things i love.
1) family (cousins too!)
2) :B
3) my friends

5. 4 Turn ons 
1) dressing of the guy (shoes, watch, shirt.... )
2) FACEEEEEEEE + HAIRSTYLE
3) the way they talk
4) scent

6. 4 Turn offs. 
1) ugly clothing?
2) cheap-ness
3) bad english... and if they text annoyingly
4) arrogance

7. My best friend?
i.. have a lot of good friends!

8. Sexual Orientation?
straight 

9. My best first date?
BEST? uhhhh. idk.

10. How tall am i?
150 dont even start.

11. What do i miss?
i miss.. cptc currently. and aussie.

12. What time was i born?
early morning, i guess.

13. Favourite Color?
greenish aquaish bluish stuff.

14. Do i have a crush?
i like someone, yes?

15. Favourite quote?
You are young darling, for now. But not for long.

16. Favourite place?
my bedroom

17. Favourite food?
curry and jap food?

18. Do i use sarcasm?
yes

19. What am i listening to right now?
nothing 

20. First thing i notice in a new person?
their dressing... and the way they talk.

21. Shoe size? 
uk4

22. Eye Color?
brownish black.

23. Hair color?
black

24. Favourite style of clothing?
laidback

25. Ever done a prank call?
yes

26. What color of underwear i'm wearing now?
blue

27. Meaning behind my URL?
idk.. its just a song title and it kinda stuck.

28. Favourite movie?
at the moment.... damn, idk. 

29. Favourite Song?
um.. too many to mention

30. Favourite band?
cant decide at the moment

31. How i feel right now?
lazy

32. Someone i love.
:B

33. My current relationship status.
not available.. lolol.

34. My relationship with my parents.
very good :)

35. Favourite holiday. 
beachhhhhhh + shopping i guess.

36. Tattoos and piercings i have? 
no tattoos YET. still trying to think on what to ink.
i have 2 on my left, and 1 on my right

37. Piercings and tattoos i want.
i want a tongue + navel piercing. haha idk why, i just do!
tatt? my back or somewhere at the side..

38. The reason i joined tumblr.
i like pretty pictures, and the quotes i feel AT THE MOMENT can be expressed well

39. The last book i read?
50 shades... #shy

40. Do i ever get "good morning" or "goodnight" texts?
everyday, hell yeah.

41. Have i ever kissed the last person i texted?
nawwww

42. When did i last hold hands?
saturday?

43. How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?
if im late, real quick. if not... as long as i can.

44. Have i shaved my legs in the past three days?
nope. i dont shave.

45. Where am i right now?
table in my room..

46. If i was drunk and can't stand who's taking care of me?
boyfriend or friends

47. Do i like my music loud or at a reasonable level?
i'd prefer loud.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment