Thursday, September 27

Look for the girl with a broken smile..

Brunch + goodbye's at the airport.
Broke my heart. </3
Missing this baby girl a lot. :(
Plane ride from Adelaide to Singapore.


CAZZETTE @ ZOUK 2 FRIDAYs AGO.
So faaaaacking high. So fucking good.
I've missed my friends a lot, it was good to club with them again. hehe.
AND I LOVE THIS ALTHYSKINNYBITCHY A LOT. <3
So glad I met you babe. ;)




2012 Grand Prix!
I have to admit this is my favourite one, out of the 5 years i've been to.
Because of Maroon 5 and Katy Perry, maybe.. But the race was heck exciting too.
I'm glad Singapore decided to extend the F1 races for another 5 years.
Thought it was already goodbye~

I think my life is already complete after seeing you two times....

Champion!


In fucking sane crowd.





Suntanning with my baby girls. IMY Kaywei :(

Life in Singapore has been good... Been almost 3 weeks since i'm back.
Been out everyday too. I've only been home early for 2 days ever since i'm back.
Tiring, but i missed everyone. :')

I still am missing Adelaide, now that i saw the pictures again.. Oh how i wish~

No comments:

Post a Comment