Thursday, March 1

MARCH


So my exams are finally over todayyyyyyyyyy :>
Heh. I've gotta admit that I studied better for my papers this time round. :)
YES A LOT.
YES TIL LATE AT NIGHT.
Yeah everyone did study til late at night to get marks that's satisfactory only.
Hah hah hah.
Hoping for an A, expecting a pass. WHAT IS NEW?

Oh plus the drama I had to experience right before exams.
March >> WORKING NON STOP.
Saving up loads of money for my plans in April....
And shopping ofcourse. Loads. For closet set of semester 3.2 :) FINAL YEAR, OMG :O
(yes i still sorta hate repeating clothes, although its tons better now)

Plus i have limited luggage for Australia, and winter clothes are way heavier than normal clothes.
I think i can only bring 2 weeks worth of closet? :/
DAYUM, that will suck ballz. Every day wear same jeans wear same sweater wear same socks.
GROSS. MAX. IMUM. 




BUT.. its exciting to go to a school with such a nice structure (sorta comparing this to TP, and um... hello? OBVIOUSLY......) for 4 months.
Missing A♥ loads though. How?
And no silly boy, how can i cheat on you? I love your curly hair way too much :*








No comments:

Post a Comment