Sunday, February 26

EXAM WEEK, little secrets

Been busy trying to study. Or pretending to study. Hehe.
Nevertheless, exams are here once again. A sign of an ending. 
Not really looking forward to my third year / ending poly life. 
Why am I even looking so far ahead? Heh.

Nothing much nothing much.
In a chipper mood now, although there's loads of things i wouldn't mind having. :)

AND MY WINTER CLOTHES ARE SLOWLY PILING UP.
Fleece, turtle necks, pullovers, sweatshirts.
Ahmad's dream come true, i'm fully covered. ;)
Plus the mother agreed on my DMs request (say whuuuuut) :D
Another goodie that made me happy tonight was a certain juicy bag landing in my arms in June.
Materialistic stuff that... makes anyone happy. =]

BACK TO PSLP, i mean like... Do I have a choice? :(


This is song is really cute. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment