Sunday, June 8

why i loved my quiet 21st.

I was never big on parties. Didn't like the overwhelming attention, nor the planning.
Come to think of it, most of my life my parents always threw them for me (when i was a kid) and when i became a teenager my friends threw a few surprises here and there, but it was always a "one-group-of-friends" kinda thing. 

So now that i'm 21.. i told Brad and my parents that i didn't want a party.
At all. Don't get me wrong, i do like going for parties. I feel really loved whenever i am invited. ;)
But nah, not my thing.

The day before my 21st (eve, if you wanna call it) i had a lame briefing in school about the Overseas Immersion Program that's happening next month.. (i will talk about this next time) so anyway during lunch my uni friends surprised me with these pandora charms. Awww. <3


After lunch we planned a bit for Europe before i met my boyfriend who got a nights out!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY. 3 hours with your army-boyfriend is really like magic. :D

We had the usual japanese food (i will never get sick of japanese food) then we just chilled around JEM / Westgate. 


Then we took Photo Booth pics cause i had my mac with me.. :)


On my actual birthday, I worked at the office and earned myself $64. *kaching*
Then i met my mom, went to church and had dinner at Standing Sushi Bar! :]
It was my request cause i wanted sashimi.. sadly the queue was really long and i think the food quality dropped?? Mehhhh.


Here's me after a tiring day! And the flowers Brad 'surprised' me with. I sorta knew about it cause this "package delivery" called and insisted to deliver it to where i was? Even if it was in my office? They asked for the address. When i asked Brad, he kept laughing and saying "why would i?" But then again.. who else would! I thought it was a really sweet gesture and i teared when he admitted he did. HAHAHA. Oops. Thanks so much babe. :') For making sure i felt loved on my birthday.

So.. why was i very happy on my birthday?

  1. The people i wanted to spend it with was there for me.
  2. My friends (important ones) greeted me. I think that's more than enough.
  3. Brad showered me with love <3
Who needs parties? Surprises? And presents? I think knowing that the people you love, love you back.. is more than enough.

Goodnight xx


No comments:

Post a Comment