Monday, November 11


I've gotta admit, last week was one hell of a busy week with 1 assignment submission and a lab report to do. Can't imagine how life will be like once more assignments come in..

Life's been pretty much the same.
School's more and more hectic.. I recently acquired a MacAir thanks to my parents. :D
I just told them "i think its time to replace my old laptop" and i was trying to look for good & cheap laptops (tbh, i was even looking for less than 1k ones coz i felt rather guilty) but hey, my dad convinced me to get a MacAir coz it's lighter and faster and well.. a Mac is a Mac. :) Pretty happy with my choice coz this new baby of mine isn't giving me any problems so far... I LOVE IT. And I promise to take care of it with all my heart. :D

Today's Brad's first day at work too. At some Bar.. Hmmm.
Less time for me and him, but well like what #7 said, good things will pass too.
I'm just glad he can do something instead of waiting for me to be free, and watching me do my school work.

I miss loads of people right now too.. My too busy with their own lives friends.
But then again, what to do? I am very busy myself. So i don't expect them to have the time for me.

I hope everyone in the Philippines affected by the typhoon get sufficient help, and the motivation to get through with life. I can't imagine how i'd feel if i lose ALL my belongings. And some family members too. <////////3 I FEEL LIKE DYING WHEN MY PHONE DIES / THERE IS NO WIFI. What about them eh? Things like these.. makes me realise how much luckier i actually am.
And even if i am fucken tired from school daily, i feel thankful. That i have a roof, a family, friends, and food to eat.

Before i end this post.. HURRAH FOR WATCHING MATCHBOX 20 LAST NIGHT.
It was really good. I guess i can say i'm lucky my dad's a fan.. thus free tickets. :D


One of their best songs, in my opinion. Rob was really funny during the concert too. Just like in this video. Hehe. <3

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment