Friday, September 27

Life.. in point form.


  • Hungover from F1, or The Killers.
  • Week 1 of school was full of orientation, and i skipped like half of the talks.
  • Made friends, and i thought it'll be hard. :/
  • Happy with the friends I made! :)
  • Spent some quality time with Bradley!
  • Quite upset over the recent big blow we had, but i'm glad it's all good. Even better now.
  • Dinner times with my family (grandparents especially)
  • Pretty sad that they're going off tomorrow again.
  • My parents are going overseas next week, HELLO FREEDOM.
  • Freshman Orientation Bash tomorrow. Quite lazy for it though..
  • Inheriting (lol) my Dad's old 4s coz he recently switched to a 5s.
  • Happy with the fact that i can use apple apps w/o the need to borrow someone else's phone.
  • Wondering how different my life would be if i didn't lose my itouch.
  • Lectures officially start next week, oh my god.

Hope everybody (that reads this blog still anyway) gets a good weekend ahead. All my love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment