Saturday, August 3



Been having a love-hate relationship with food recently. I hate how fat it makes me. And I also HATE how I look at times, but at the same time.. I just can't be bothered cause i'm too lazy? But then again, my boyfriend and I can't seem to stop eating. Buffets and buffets, oily / fattening foods, cakes and shizz. Ohmylawd.

So I sort of decided that I should exercise... more. And gym too. I've recently acquired a gym buddy and hopefully this sticks unlike whatever sports / activities i've tried before and ended up quitting after I realise that I only live once and I should just eat whatever I want. STOP IT SHAN.

As much as I like updating my online blog, nothing beats my 2013 organiser that barely has "things to do" and more of "things that happened". Hah, but that's prolly cause school hasn't started yet and what is there to do anyway, WAKE UP FOR WORK AT 7am? BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE? Nope, I don't think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment