Saturday, January 5

Somewhere in tumblr..

Marissa: “Do you realize there’s only 2 options for our future together. It’s either we break up or we get married”
Josh: “Never thought of that.”
Marissa: “Think we’ll get married?”
Josh: “Geez, that’s a loaded question. Why? Do you wanna get married to me?”
Marissa: “I don’t know right now.”
Josh: “Me either”
Marissa: “Do you want to break up with me?”
Josh: “Course not.”
Marissa: “Well it’s going to be one way or the other. What do you think will happen if we don’t end up together. Will we hate each other? Think we’ll keep in touch?
Josh: “I think that if life seperates us, and we end up in totally different places, we’ll always remember when our paths align for this period of time. And I’ll be thankful for that. And I hope that where ever you are, you’ll be thankful for it too. I think that’s the best we can wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment