Tuesday, February 21

SHOPPING PLEASE!

Stuff that will look AWESOME inside my closet. :B
There are more stuff I wanna getttttttttttttt ofcourse. Hee.


IS THIS EVEN AVAILABLE IN SG? (If you know, please say so)



Skinny legs, whyyyyyy~




The shorts I was contemplating of buying last Saturday~








JC, PLEASEEEEE!! Although i'll prolly just use it for clubbing~ Haha.


I should be studying right now, but I can't bring myself to. :C
Recently, I found out that Adelaide will be experiencing winter while i'm there for internship.
Shorts and the sun will be greatly missed~ Heh.
Am I happy I got the internship?
Honestly, i was neutral about it. 
Going gives me loads of opportunities, but staying will give me as much opportunities. :) 
Plus I get A♥. Heh.

Sorta excited to go for winter clothes shopping!! :> Layers and layers of wool~
Im gonna need pj's for sleeping cause the temperature goes below negative at night! :O
*hint birthday gift*
I also need to plan how to ask my parents to get me dm's. :D HEH.
Idk if they'll fall for the trick cause they recently got me one, and I believe a high-cut one is necessary for the cold weather!! =D But i feel rather bad, cause my parents are already spending quite a lot.............. and i want a pair of shoes that's worth hundreds of bucks. Mehhhhh.

ONE LAST SAD THOUGHT, going means missing F1 this year.
Uh whuuuuuut. Well, dad bought tickets for the past 4 years.........
So i've seen everything times 4 already.
BUT MAROON 5. UM. :<
I saw them once.... but thinking of my siblings seeing them again creates a crack in my heart.

I'm off to eat pizza and pasta, and hope to have a productive night. :>


No comments:

Post a Comment