Thursday, February 16

Australiaaaaa~

GOT THE UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE INTERNSHIP.
Lololololol.
Ohmyyyyygawd.

Hello Australia for 4 months, and bye Singapore! :(

Alright it was sorta expected for me to get it? Everyone said I would... well, I thought I would. But there was this tiny hope that I wish I didn't because 4 months away would mean missing A♥. A TON. :'(
As much as he insists that i decided this on my own, and that i didn't bother about "missing him" which I thought was entirely false as.... HELLO I ACTUALLY CONSIDERED THAT.
The first time I had the thought of going, I decided to give it up....
But idk, my teacher approached me and told me to try for the interview.
SO I SAID, why not play with fate. Heh.

SO MUCH THINGS ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW.
Honestly, I'm half excited. 4 months of adventure. :D
But the thought of 4 months without A, my friends, singlish, and my family.....
Ohdear srsly.

But then again, here i am now. :)
FACE IT FACE IT! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment